Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a......

So we went to Fetal Studio today! It was great! The doctor there (yes, he's a real doctor from Europe) was wonderful! Lucky for us, our little one was not shy! The doctor said he was 200% sure! Here are some of the pictures we got:

Look at that button nose! The baby kept raising its hands to its face.


Looking straight up at the camera/ultrasound thing


It's a....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

GIRL!!!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah, how fun for you! I just bought way cute dresses at Costco today (for cheap)and was thinking of you.

Growinguptogether said...

Congrats! She will have so much fun with her cousins. You would make a fabulous mother to either a boy or a girl. Now for the name game.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! :) I'm super happy for you!! Baby girl clothes are just adorable!

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Hurray! I guess that means we need to have a boy so we can create a contractual engagement for them! Don't forget we already agreed on this!

Melanie said...

Congrats! So exciting!!!

Chad said...

Congratulations you two!!! That's great!!! I hope all three of you are doing well!!!

Jana said...

Oh boy is Cory in trouble! She will have him wrapped around her lil finger for sure! Congratulations you guys!