Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lots of Pics! Endure to the End!


We had a GREAT Christmas party, the Sunday before Christmas! Thanks to everyone that came! We had a blast!
(Doug, Amy, Trevor, Valeri, and Ian)



There were silly, white-elephant gifts!
(Shalene & Lindsey -Ian in the background)



Cute kids!
(Abby, Audree, and Brent in the background)



Decorating Christmas cookies! Yum!
(Aujelle, me, Amanda)



Playing Christmas bells at my Aunt Missy's
(Cory, Maddie, Kennedy, Amanda)


More silly white-elephant gifts
(My cousin, Andy)



Santa found us at my mom's house



Cory was unimpressed with how his little ipod was wrapped! He! He!



We're still trying to decide if Aujelle or Maddie got more excited!



I think Maddie wins! She'd toss her hands up and say, "I LOVE Christmas so much!"



So excited to use my new pregnancy journal! Thanks, Auj!



We got to talk to Alex on his mission in San Diego!
He's doing well, and it was really fun to talk to him!



Cory's Birthday!!! Yea! He's 25!!! So old!!!



New ultrasound! It didn't show up so well on this print, but we saw our little bundle perfectly. Turns out that this baby has Cory's energy level! The baby was kicking and punching up a storm! Good thing I can't feel it yet!



A little baby bump!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Glad you had a merry Christmas! Happy New year too!

Lindsey said...

Nice pics :) Can you email me a copy of the ones from the friend party? Also, great ultrasound! Just amazing!

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

I loved the picture of Abby and Audrey! And Brent too, I suppose. Happy 188 days left! I think the floating baby on the side is just a LITTLE creepy, but if you feel like you're about to have a baby, I suppose it would be useful to go online and check with the pregnancy ticker to make sure that the baby is on time. I miss you guys!