Monday, September 29, 2008

Catching up with old friends!

This weekend was so much fun! Saturday I went to a baby shower for Kelley Morris Crawley. Amy was nice enough to host it, and it was so fun! I haven't seen some of the girls there in a LONG time, and it was great to see everyone again!



Sunday, we had some of my bestest friends in the whole world over! This is my USU Family! Up in Logan, we spent every spare minute together! It all started with the boys "putting out the vibe" trying to get some girls. I guess it worked! Our relationship has lasted through some tough times like: putting fish in a toilet, filling a tub with mashed potatoes, ruining toothbrushes, cross dressing, and getting thrown into a pool while fully dressed! Awe, good times! :) We've gotten together a few times since school, but because of out-of-state jobs/school, we haven't all been together in over 3years!


(bottom row: Lacey, Clayton, Eric
top row: Chad, Alli, Lindsey)

7 comments:

Rachael said...

looks like so much fun ! I love getting together with old friends!

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Hey! I remember those guys!

Amy said...

Good Times! I love getting everyone together and having fun! Are you still up for scrapbooking this weekend?

Eric said...

I can't believe you put the picture on the blog of me with my head on Clayton's shoulder. :)

Elizabeth said...

I am SO glad that you did find me! :) What a fun surprise!!! It looks like so much fun with all those cute girls at Kelley's shower. I'm so sad I coulnd't make it, boooo to work. haha. I hope all is well!

Amy said...

you have been tagged! check out my blog to see.

Shanda said...

Hey Al, it was fun to see pictures of everybody. Kelley makes a very cute pregnant girl.