Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zoo & Real Soccer Game

One of the perks of living downtown is that everything is so close!  I went to the zoo with Amanda and her two girls, Maddie and Kennedy. It was really fun! Maddie had a goal to learn what each animal ate, so we read all the signs and even asked zoo workers for help.  What a fun, educational day! -Perfect for a teacher! :) Here are some pics:



























The next night, Cory and I got offered free tickets to the Real soccer game!  Real beat Colorado 2-0!  Go Real!!!  I've never been to a professional soccer game before.  It was really fun! I guess that's why it's such a popular sport worldwide!  We doubled with my good friend, Chad, from Utah State. Chad has been in Massachusetts for the past few years and just came back to Utah to get yet another degree.  (He has more degrees than a thermometer! j/k-that was lame!) Anyway, here are some pics from the game:

No comments: