Monday, September 22, 2008

Camping

Cory and I went camping last weekend with Amanda, Aaron, and Maddie. Despite the rain, it was still super fun, and we can't wait to do it again!


Aaron & Ama making peach cobbler in the new dutch oven!



Mmm....Marshmallows!!!




My poor hubby! He only brought one pair of shorts and sandals! He's only gone camping in southern Utah, so he didn't think that the mountains actually got cold. Plus, we didn't have that much firewood!

3 comments:

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

I hope the peach cobbler turned out better than our did. We had peach slush.

Rachael said...

looks like so much fun!! other than being cold

Amy said...

Buuuurrrr! I freeze I always bring sweats and jackets and extra blankets. My core body temp is not good in the mountains at night...well any night actually. Just ask Doug about my frozen feet in bed...poor guy! We should do a posse campout again sometime.