Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday!



My birthday was on Sunday, but this is the first chance I've gotten to put up some fun pictures. I had a great birthday weekend! Friday, Cory took me to see Get Smart, -very funny. Then we went to dinner at Texas Roadhous, yummy! While I was in the bathroom Cory told the waiter it was my birthday, but they don't just sing at Texas Roadhouse! No, no! They bring out a saddle on a stool-thing and make you sit on it! EMBARRASSING!!! They even turn the lamp so it's pointing on you, and everyone yells, "Yee-haw!" Lucky for me, we didn't have the camera then! After dinner we went to Nicklecade for some games. It was really funny! Cory also surprised me with flowers and a balloon! Saturday we went to my inlaws' for a B-day party, and Sunday we went to my parents' house for a joint Alli-Adam B-day party. After 3 days of celebrating, I think I'm finally done!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Alli!
It sounds like it was a great day!
Love ya, Amy

Amber said...

I've had a birthday at Texas Roadhouse too--- I know how you feel! I'm glad you had such a great weekend!

Aaron & Amanda said...

Your blog looks really cute. Check out my changes on our blog. Hey--my blog isn't on your bloglist! Are you trying to tell me something?!

Kimi said...

Happy Birthday!!

Melanie said...

I forgot our birthdays were so close... happy birthday!!!!

Rachael said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It looks like you had so much fun!