For the first time in the history of this blog, Cory is speaking. I normally don't have too much to say, because my life is currently highlighted by an underwhelming summer job and plenty of summer fun that is great to participate in but not too interesting to talk about. Recently, I went on a trip with Gary and Ashton to Loa, Utah: population 8, until we left. Gary has some family down there, and we rode our dirt bikes and saw some awesome scenery. I thought I'd share a few pics from our trip, even if it's only to prove that Alli isn't single, and that the website should indeed be titled "Cory and Alli," with my name first.
The local 5-star hotel
Ash and I in the wild
Gary and Ash saving me from certain death while
I was napping too close to a rock
Just enough room to slide Ash between the
2 bikes
2 comments:
Hi Alli! I'm so glad you "found" us in the blogosphere! I'm pretty faithful about blogging our little lives, so check often to see what we're up to. I'll do the same with you guys. Congrats on Medical School...(even if you are going to the evil Red north!) ;)
Doyle rules!
Post a Comment