Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Beach

 I am a summer girl.  I like the heat.
I like the changes each season brings, but I am only sad to see summer go.
Obligatory feet and sand pic.    -But the sippy cup and princess blanket let you know it's us




Without a doubt, our favorite thing this year was the BEACH!    I was NOT expecting to find a beach in Minnesota, would you? And THIS beach is the PERFECT beach!  It's half park, half beach.  LOVE.  I'm only sad it took me a month of living here, before I found it.  Next year, we'll fix that!
Hanging out with Matilda and Clara.  This picture doesn't do Clara justice (far right). Those thighs.  As my uncle says, "Makes you hungry for chicken!" 
Little Miss Sadie Rose! Getting to be so brave after her swimming lessons!

They have the water roped off  for the shallow area.  So I'm able to let the kids go!  So fun!
 goodbye beach.
goodbye summer.



No comments: