Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Almost 1

This is the last picture of Easton as 11month old.  Tomorrow he turns ONE!  I'm very much in denial about the whole event.  I didn't don't want it to come.

The year goes by too quickly.  I didn't change much at all. But Bubba certainly did.

Easton is quite possibly the best baby ever. (Sorry Sadie, eat more)  He has not gotten up in the night in over six months.  He eats like a champ, tries all sorts of new things. And he's truly happy almost all the time!  If someone could guarantee that all my babies would be just like Easton, I could probably have 8! (Good thing I know better,  we're not going anywhere NEAR 8)

Before I had Easton, I thought every mom wanted just girls.  I secretly thought that when a mom found out she was having a boy, she was a teeny bit sad.  I was very wrong.  I'm quite obsessed with my boy.  I now understand this woman:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm serious.  Look out, future-Debra.


2 comments:

Jordyn said...

Aww, I'm so glad Easton has been such an easy baby for you! It gives me hope that maybe our next baby will be a little easier than Alia. Happy Birthday Easton!

Beth said...

Hahaha. My favorite was the 'sorry sadie, eat more' comment. Hilarious. What a cool birthday date this year! Lucky Easton!