Sadie Rose is a fearful child. She just came to our family a little tense. Remember this and this and this? Well, slides were just one more fear that needed conquering. We started small, with baby slides. Go, Sadie, Go!

Decide that you want it
more than you are afraid of it.
more than you are afraid of it.
~Bill Cosby

Panic at the thought of
doing a thing
is a challenge to do it.
~Henry S. Haskins

Avoiding danger is no safer
in the long run than
outright exposure.
The fearful are caught
as often as the bold.
~Helen Keller
~Helen Keller
Fear has a large shadow,
but he himself is small.
~Ruth Gendler
To conquer fear
is the beginning of wisdom.
~Bertrand Russell

WAY TO GO, BRAVE GIRL!

2 comments:
Sadie is so brave! Good girl!
I was terrified of slides when I was little, then when I got a little older, I was terrified of roller coasters, then when I got even older, I was terrified of driving. Just some more fun things to look forward to... ;)
Post a Comment