Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Firsts

 After Sadie turned 1, you start to run out of "first" events, i.e. first time having baby food, first time sitting, first time walking, first time crawling (in that order for Sadie, cute little weirdo).

 This first day of preschool is a big step for us!  She is really REALLY excited for it!  And it's the start of a new phase of motherhood for me.
 For 3 years I've just been staying home playing with babies.

But now Sadie has her own schedule.  Tuesdays: School. Wednesdays: Dance (starts in a week, you'd bet pictures are on their way) Thursdays: School again. (I know it's BARELY a schedule, but a schedule nonetheless)

I've graduated from "new mom" to  "mom on the go"
Looks like she's ready to move on with or without me!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Such a cutie. I don't even want to think about it. Kels has another year before that begins. Chad told me the other day that she will be in primary next year and I was like "What? I thought she was supposed to be in nursery forever?"