Monday, November 21, 2011

Still a nerd...

I saw Sadie playing with our alphabet magnets on the fridge and I realized she was getting the letters that are in her name.  She put them together but not in order.  I was curious what she understood, so I asked her how to spell "Sadie."  By golly, she told me!  "S-A-D-I-E"

 

When Sadie colors, she ALWAYS makes me write down EVERYONE'S names.   She does it to her nursery leaders too!  She comes home with pictures of Jesus and down the side it says "Sadie, Mom, Dad, Nana, Papa, Mickey, Goofy..."  So I guess that's how she picked it up! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

HOLY COW!!!! That is amazing! And the fact that she was trying to write it out too SO CUTE! She is a little genius you should put her in advanced preschool or something. She is amazing I love Sadie bug!

Jordyn said...

Sounds like that girl will be reading for SURE before she hits school! That's so awesome! We can't wait to hang out with you guys this Friday! :)