Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, EVERYWHERE!

Cory and I have been married 6years and we have NEVER carved pumpkins on our own!  A sin, I know!  One year we carved pumpkins with family, but never did our own at our own home.  Well, with Sadie now an active participant in holidays, this lack of tradition had to change!  And so we were off to do Halloween right this year!

First things first: Finding the PERFECT pumpkin!
 I *think* that one might too big, Sadles!

 
 That looks good to me,
but I don't think Sadie is sure...


I'm beginning to think
you aren't taking this
pumpkin-picking very seriously!

 The search is back on!
By the way, I l-o-v-e-d this pumpkin patch! 
Sadie was endlessly entertained!

 
Is there such a thing as TOO MANY PUMPKINS?




There we go! We're making decisons!

That IS a cute smile,
but you still have to choose!

 SHE FOUND IT!  The PERFECT one!

Our little family of pumpkins!
(Stay tuned for painting & carving)

2 comments:

Jordyn said...

Cute! I love your little family! Good thing you're about to populate the world with another adorable child, because we can always use more of those. ;)

Tabitha said...

Where was the pumkin patch!? We still need to go pick some pumpkins!