Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nesting, Anyone???

I have the URGE!  We MUST start cleaning/fixing everything that a newborn DOESN'T need!  Starting with, re-caulking the bathroom!
 The bathroom wasn't dying for new caulk...but it didn't NOT need it either.  But, for some reason, I NEEDED it done!

It was a bit of a site seeing me squat and reach around my ever-growing belly!
Now what newborn wouldn't want such a perfectly caulked tub???


2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks great do you want to come caulk mine? ;) I will treat you to a foot rub. You amaze me!

Jordyn said...

HAHAHa! You crack me up, Alli! But on the same note, you're absolutely right. Newborns love caulking and properly-caulked things. In fact, I once heard a study that said that children who grew up in poorly-caulked environemnts were more likely to resent their parents and turn to drugs and gangs to fill that hole in their life.
So well done.