Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter in St George

It seems like everyone was in southern Utah for Easter, with good reason! Here's a little recap of our trip:

It was 80degrees when we got there.
So Sadie ran straight into the sprinklers.

She started out clothed, but that wasn't working.


One day we'll get you a yard, little girl.



On to Easter festivities!

The Hunt:

The baby section is HILARIOUS!
The parents are literally yelling
at the babies trying to explain what to do!


It took a minute, but Sadie figured it out.
She was INTO it! You could not break her focus.


Family Pic

Cory has 2weeks off from school!
Yea! We're loving having him home.


Gotta do Easter eggs!


Ready for church in her Easter dress!
-She's holding a Nerf-gun arrow.
Whatever keeps them quiet in church, am I right? ;)



Sadie loved going on DAILY walks.


Girls in our shades!

The entire trip was so much fun!
It ended a little like this:

That is one tired girl!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my heck. How fun! She is so darling. And I need to know where you got that cute dress. Love it.

Cory & Alli said...

I got it at this one of a kind boutique called, "Old Navy" ;)

Helen said...

Sadie is growing up so fast! She is sooo cute! I know you know that already. ;) Oh, you look soooo cute too! So skinny! Brat! :)