Several months ago I blogged about a little debate concerning piercing Sade's ears. Well.....
I WON!!! Well, more like we compromised. I wanted to do it at 3 mos, Cory wanted to do it....never. But together we agreed that when she turned one, she could get her ears pierced. They are teeny tiny pearls, and I love them!
In other news:
Sadie is saying new words all the time. I wanted to capture some of her first before she follows her parents' path and turns into a chatterbox. So far she says: mom, dad (not mama or dada), ball, car, and some animal noises (elephant, cat, sheep, owl).
3 weeks ago

5 comments:
I absolutely, positively, LOVE it!! She is so fashionable. ;)
very stylish. Did she freak out? Her little talking is adorable!!!
I can't wait to see the cute earrings!She is so cute!
We had quite the lively discussion one day about the age at which a child should pierce their ears. It is still up in the air. Watching kids develop really is the best parts of being parents.
I can't get over how cute she is! I hope my kids are like your kid :)
Post a Comment