Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Look Who's Walking:



Sadie has been so close to walking for over a month! But ever since that nasty fall, she's been SUPER scared about falling! (Can you blame her?) A few weeks ago she took 15 steps on her own, but then refused to try again. Until tonight! She took off! I'm so glad Cory & I were both with her!

We couldn't be more proud of our little girl!

8 comments:

Aaron & Amanda said...

What a pro! Looks like she's been holding out on you guys.:) Watch out because your life will never be the same!

Kimi said...

Wow, I think I can wait for Elise to walk for a while. Sadie looks great, very deliberate in every step. She looks like she's been walking for a while.

Kjirsten said...

She looks like a natural:) I can't believe how steady she is. I feel terrible that she was so traumatized by her fall. It makes me so sad when I think of it. She is one cute girl and I hope to see her soon!

Beth said...

Oh my heck. Look at her go! I loved it when she started clapping! Hahaha.

Jessica said...

Way to go Miss Sadie! That girl is ready to run. Here comes trouble!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens! That wasn't just a couple of steps. She looks like she could beat me in a race!

Amy said...

Hooray! Sadie you are amazing!

Lindsey said...

That's great! How cool you got it on film and you both were there. Cuter than cute :)