We do have a lot of fun, but in case you were wondering, 3 kids is in fact harder than 1.
Kennedy (almost 3) spent most of the day in her Cinderella dress. She looks so cute, I couldn't bare to make her wear normal clothes.
Yes, Sadie is on an elevated surface in her bumbo.
Please no hate comments.
The bumbo is a real lifesaver with more kids around.
While we're over there, she ends up spending
A LOT of time in the bumbo.
Please no hate comments.
The bumbo is a real lifesaver with more kids around.
While we're over there, she ends up spending
A LOT of time in the bumbo.
I try and have an art activity to do. Maddie (5) especially loves it.
Today we used glitter pens to color some Easter pictures.
Today we used glitter pens to color some Easter pictures.

A day with 3 kids wouldn't be complete without a meltdown. Today was Maddie's turn. She decided that she wanted Lucky Charms for lunch instead of the Macaroni we made at her request.
(I took this picture of her pleading with me, I don't think she even noticed the camera)
She thought she had me when she tossed her macaroni down the sink. But, I held strong. I told her now she threw her only way to get Lucky Charms down the sink. She finally believed me, and went to the sink to try and salvage her macaroni. She was going to eat it! LoL, I reheated some macaroni from the fridge. She gobbled it down happily...
And in the end, Maddie earned her Lucky Charms!
She was a peach the rest of the day!
She was a peach the rest of the day!






9 comments:
Three is harder then one, though somehow it's easier when they are your own kids. Way do demo good parenting with lunch, I should take notes!
Ok I think it is hysterical that you pulled out the camera to take a picture of the meltdown where she's crying and attached to your leg. Awesome.
A day in the life of ME! Way to hold strong with the lunch - that's the hardest thing about parenting.
Yes, 3 is harder than 1!!! Does this make you think twice about having a big family??? Haha. :) Good for you standing your ground. That is the key for dealing with kids. :) We should know. lol. You look great in the swimsuit and your baby is sosoooo cute! :) Love ya!
So true, I watch my sister's kids also one day a week so that she can go and do taxes as well and she has 2 kids, how funny. 3 kids is definitely harder. I am watching 3 kids under 3 and her two kids don't nap, it makes it for a long day and you are right, the day wouldn't be complete without a meltdown. It just makes me really grateful I don't have 3 under 3 or even 4 for that matter, some people do :) but I am for sure not made for that.
Ok I am still trying to figure out how you took the picture of her burrowing her face in the the BACK of your knees. You must be doing some impressive yoga practice!
You are such a sweet sister to help out!
Hahahaha. Can you even imagine having multiple children? I can not. At least not now. Good job holding strong. Sadie better watch and learn:)
Your'e such a good auntie and mommy. I also second Kimi's comment. Hahaha
Post a Comment