
Luckily, the doctor had answers for us! We're adding rice cereal to her milk to help keep everything down in her tummy. We've only had one feeding like this, but it was amazing! LoL, oh the things that get me happy these days! She usually eats around 5oz, but when I made the bottle with the rice, I accidentally made 6oz. Yeah, she downed that thing in minutes! I think she's used to eating until it hurts her, and since this didn't hurt, she gobbled it right up! Poor baby, but it looks like we're on the right track! :)
While at the doctor's she also got her shots. I let Cory hold her down, then I raced to comfort/save her as soon as they were done. It was almost funny this time. Her face turned BRIGHT red, and she howled! Her screams were definitely directed at the nurse! The nurse was sweet and careful with her, but while I was holding Sadie and she was screaming and staring right at the nurse! Just kept looking at her with this "Why???" face! LoL! You had to be there!
Anyway, she's 4 months old now, and her stats are almost identical to her 2month. Height:97% Weight: 60% I don't know how we had a tall baby! Hmm...The mailman is tall....j/k! She's 14lbs, and 25.75inches. Even though feeding is a struggle, she makes up for it by being the HAPPIEST baby! She's full of smiles and laughs!



6 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute! I'm sorry to hear she was so sick with acid reflux. Glad to hear she's doing better! Miss you!
That is so sad about her reflux:( On the bright side, you always have her dressed so cute. I love the headband. We need to get together!
Glad you could find a way to help Sadie eat! She's adorable!
ADORABLE!! love her, sorry she has reflux problems, such a good mommy to take care of her! and YES we should pick names again:)
don't you mean the mailwoman is rather tall? hee hee hee. She is super cute! I'm glad she's eating!
Time flies! She is growing so fast! I love the orange outfit!
Post a Comment