Dear Cory,
Thanks for giving me the best 4 years of my life! I am happier because of you! Thank you for always supporting me and being my best friend! Thanks for the random Jamba Juices and thoughtful words you have for me. Thanks for not flushing the toilet while I'm in the shower, and finally remembering to flush it once I'm out! (-that one took some practice) Thanks for making me laugh, especially when I forget how. Thank you for perfecting your frozen pizza cooking skills. (-It's an art form) Thank you for the most beautiful baby in the world! Thank you for wanting to play at all times of the day and night. Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick. Thank you for enjoying the quiet times. Thank you for loving to talk. Thank you for marrying me!
Happy Anniversary!
I love you!!!
I love you!!!

3 comments:
That was a tear up moment! Congrats you two!. You are an awesome couple. :)
Congrats!! I can't believe you have been married for FOUR years! -Bekah
Happy anniversary! I can't imagine 2 people more perfect for each other than you guys!!
Post a Comment