
Now I know some people are dying to hear a review, so here's my opinion. I liked it more than I thought I would, so I'm really happy with it! If you go see it, have realistic expectations. It is made from a cheesy book about things that could never happen. With that said, it was a really fun movie! Don't bother bringing your man, if you need a gal to go with, give me a call!
Oh! And don't forget about the kind of people you'll be in the theater with. There were some obnoxious teenage girls behind us. LAME! They would talk SO LOUDLY! They laughed at every line, even if it wasn't funny! They screamed boos whenever Edward came on (they were obviously Jacob fans). AND the loudest one had already seen it, and gave stuff away, repeatedly! I can't wait 'til they grow up in a few years, and are completely embarrassed for acting so annoying. One bad thing about being a teacher: I have NO problem disciplining other people's children! LoL! Natalie, Jessica, and I let them have it several times throughout the movie. I even stayed after to chat a little with them about being more considerate. LoL! They just stood there silently staring at me! Oh dear! When did I get so old???? Would you talk to them about being rude, or was I out of line? Or perhaps, would you be more shy? Let me know!

5 comments:
I think its awesome that you told them off. I hate people like that its just RUDE! Go Alli!!
Let 'em have it, Alpal. GIRLS ROCK FOREVER! (but lame ones don't)
That is classic! I would have done the same. LOL. I can't wait to see the movie! Thanks for the review.
I was totally going to tell them off but I wasn't sure I could keep my head while telling them off. I'm happy you guys were there to do it for me! :P Still a great movie compared to others i've seen based on books. I'd see it again.
I completely agree with your review. I would see it again too...maybe another girls night?!
As for the obnoxious teens, I don't remember us being that annoying. I think I probably would have said something too. It is just rude and some one should tell them.
Post a Comment