Thursday, November 20, 2008

Discovery Gateway



Today I went to Discovery Gateway with my cute nieces.  I got some free passes when a worker from the discovery museum came to teach a way fun science lesson to my students.  There are a lot of fun things for young kids, so I totally recommend it. Maddie loved sending plastic balls through vaccum tubes, and Kennedy wanted to climb in and out of the bird house all day.

Also, I've been tagged about three times, so I guess it's time to comply. :)  So here's my tag, let me know if we match on any of our fave things:

 CrAzY EiGhTs
 
8 Shows I watch:
*The Office (Jim + Pam=4ever!)
*Jon & Kate Plus 8  (I don't know if I still want kids after watching this show...but I love it!
*Pushing Daisies (I heard they might cancel this, I HOPE NOT!)
*American Idol (I can't wait)
*What Not to Wear (Nominate me! I won't be mad!)
*Ruby (Have you seen it? It's new on Style, totally inspiring)
*Ellen (She's just so much fun!)
*Conan O'Brian (He cracks me up!)

8 Things I did in the last 24 hrs
*Slept in (still off-track and loving it!)
*Went to Wal-mart (be proud, cuz the wal-mart down here is a bit sketchy!)
*Drove Cory to turn in his Ecuador Application!!!  He's going over spring break!
*Watched the Jon&Kate wedding episode, cute!
*read
*blogged
*Went to Discovery Gateway
*had Amanda's family over for lunch

8 Places I like to Eat
*Chili's
*Cafe Rio
*Paradise Bakery
*Panda Express
*Jamba Juice (I would have it for every meal, if I could)
*Wendy's
*Olive Garden
*Texas Roadhouse

8 Things on my Wishlist
*Ipod Nano (a new pink one)
*clothes (can never have too many)
*shoes
*Cory to have no homework
*Be off-track forever! :)
*Go to Twilight movie with the girls in the family (We're going this weekend, yea!)
*Buy a house (won't be 'til after school)
*Have kids (maybe one day....could you convince Cory that kids are cheap/easy???)

Eight Tags: (You better do it, I'll be checking!)
*Amanda
*Aujelle
*Bekah
*Kimi
*Hollie
*Shanda
*Amy
*Jamie

6 comments:

Helen said...

Kids are watching a SS video so I have a little time. I love the hair!! Cute! It will take me a little time to adjust to the new color. I do like you a little lighter, but I'm sure I will sway the other way once I see you a little more. :) It sounds like you are keeping busy! Can't wait til I go off.!!!!

Amy said...

Oh too fun! We have so much is common it is like we are friends or something! I LOVE pushing Daisies they better NOT get rid of it. It is one of the most visually beautiful shows out there!

Melanie said...

Alli! You have to dress poorly and have a bad hairdo to be on What Not To Wear! You don't need help, girl (besides maybe the $5,000 to shop with!)!

Shanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanda said...

Cute hair Al! I really like it dark. I'm glad you've been having so much fun being off track. We'll see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Shanda said...

bytheway, sorry about the deleted comment . . . whoops!