Monday, October 27, 2008

Twilight Quiz

Hey everyone!

If Twilight managed to suck you in like it did me, you might enjoy this quiz below! I thought it was fun! My sister, mom, and cousins just bought tickets for Twilight movie. I thought we were early, but apparently not because opening night is pretty much sold out. Be sure to leave a comment and tell me which Twilight character you are!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

I just finished "Breaking Dawn" about 30 minutes ago. Breathtaking.

I'm Alice.

Rachael said...

thats so fun that you were alice. I was esme!! fun post, bekah and i have tickets for openning night too!

Bekah B. said...

I'm Bella!! We can be TWILIGHT best friends!

Amy said...

K so when I was reading Twilight you were my Alice that I imagined. I pictured you with short spiky hair...how funny that you would be on this quiz too!