Dang! They finally caught me! Well, here are some of my favorite things. Let me know what your fave things are too!
Four Places I go over & over:
1. Elementary School (aka work)
2. Amanda's house to play games
3. Home
4. Wal-mart (I just can't get away of it)
Four Places I like to eat:
1. Cafe Sabor-YUMMY! Only in Logan and Park City
2. Olive Garden
3. Cafe Rio
4. Chili's
Four Places I would like to be right now:
1. In Bed (it's after 10pm, yawn!)
2. Niagara Falls (We're going over Labor Day)
3. Sea World (I don't know why, but Cory and I love Sea World!)
4. An art museum (the fine arts museum at the U has my favorite paintings right now! "Monet to Van Gagh" I hope I get to go see the exhibit!)
Four TV shows:
1. The Office (That's what she said)
2. What Not to Wear (I wish I could be on it!)
3. American Idol
4. Jon & Kate Plus Eight (-I must be baby hungry! It's a show about parents with twins and sextuplets, and I can't get enough!)
Three Joys:
1. My hubby tub-o-luv
2. Jamba Juice
3. color-coordinated closets!
Three Fears:
1. Never seeing my hubby in med school
2. car accidents (I've been in enough, I think! ...none my fault)
3. Being alone, I get scared
Three Short-term Goals:
1. Go off-track on Friday! Yea!
2. Go to Niagara Falls
3. Finish getting the new apartment set up
Three obsessions:
1. Blogging. Reading them, writing them..whatever! (I copied that from Hollie, but it's true for me too)
2. color-coordinating anything
3. shopping
Three surprising facts about me:
1. I'm a strict teacher (...I think)
2. My dream job is in a retail clothing store. -Dream big! lol! (Gotta love discounts)
3. I took a rape defense class where we had to beat up cops! Yeah, look out! Here I come!
I tag: Amanda, Shanda, Aujelle, and Bekah
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
I'm so jealous that you're going to see Niagra Falls. I lived kind of close to it my whole life and never went! Have a blast!
Thanks for the tag, Al ;). I hope you guys have a great time at Niagra!
Well I feel pretty good about myself. I know I am not your closest friend, but I knew alot of those already. I have to admit it is nice to know someone else who color coordinates their closet!
Post a Comment