Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last Day of School!

The downside to working at a year-round elementary school, is that my summer is kinda weird!  So school is FINALLY out, and I'm trying not to focus on the fact that I'll be starting over with new kids in just 3weeks.  But, luckily, the track I'm on goes off again in mid-August for another 3weeks, so it's not too bad.  During my brief summer break, Cory and I do have some exciting plans. We're moving!  We decided to move downtown so Cory could be closer to school. I'll keep you updated on that. But anyway, my kids this past year were awesome!  I'm truly going to miss them! They were all really fun, and always respectful!  They're just moving down the hall to 6th grade, so hopefully I'll still see them. Here are some pictures of the last 2 days of school.  One day was "Field Day" where they played games and did relays outside. The 2nd day was just play, clean, and go. They were easy, fun days!  Look at how cute my kidlets are: (Look how well I blend in with the kids! Can you see me?)

                 



8 comments:

Hollie Anderson said...

Yay for summer break!

Rachael said...

You look so cute with your kids, i bet they just love you! thanks for the info on swim classes for Ty. I signed him up for a class.

Mitzi said...

Okay, that was really funny. It actually DID take me a while to find you! LOL!

Hollie Anderson said...

Hey, how did you get that cool little thing that tells you when people update their blog under their name? I want one!

Kjirsten said...

Wow Alli, you really do blend in with the kids. Which one is you again? :) Good luck with moving and let me know if you need any help.

Kimi said...

I agree with Hollie yay for summer break! I remember the last days of school being fun. Why did they lose that idea in college?

Kjirsten said...

I want to know as well where you find the thing that tells you when people updated their blog. I have been searching for it everywhere!

Amy said...

I think it is hilarious that it took me a second to find you. You should do more class pictures and hide yourself in them then post a where's waldo sort of blog! Let me know if you need help moving!