Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Angel Moroni


Today at 11am, I got a call from my mom in Hawaii-no fair! She had found out (from neighbors that didn't know she was out of town) that the Angel Moroni was being put on the Draper temple at noon.  Cory and I were enjoying our summer break, so we hadn't showered or anything, we just left to see the amazing event.  It was really cool!  If you can tell in the picture, there were 2 cranes.  One holding the statue, the other holding some workers in a large harness. I love to see the temple!

8 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

That is so cool you guys got to see that, how memorable.

Kimi said...

That is way cool. I didn't know it was happening. You guys are way in the know!

Rachael said...

WAY COOL. I AM SAD I MISSED IT!

Rachael said...

i have a question for you, on your blog list how did you get it to tell you when peoples blogs were updated last?

Rachael said...

THANKS ALLI , YOU ROCK!

Shanda said...

Awesome Al! I wish I could have been there to see it!

Growinguptogether said...

Thanks for the blog tip. I just went on there randomly picked one to see if it would work. When I have a second I'm going to look for one I like and fix it up nice. I hope you are enjoying your summer. You guys are smart to enjoy each other for awhile before having little ones to enjoy.

Growinguptogether said...

So I found a backgroud that I like, you'll have let me know what you think.