Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Med School, Here We Come!!!


We've finally made a decision! We're going to the U of U! It's was a huge shock to me because Cory has been set on San Diego for a long time. On Monday, we both thought the decision was made for San Diego, then Cory didn't sleep all night thinking about it. Turns out that both are great schools, and it wouldn't affect his career either way. So we had to decide between an adventure away, or staying where our lives already are set. In the end, Utah was a better fit for us! Sorry to all the family in San Diego! We'll still visit! Thanks to everyone for being so supportive! We love you all!

8 comments:

Aaron & Amanda said...

Wahoo!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting! I am glad you guys will still be in Utah because I of course am a little bias so that when I come home to visit I can actually see you, plus we are moving back next August to do an MBA! Way to go on getting into the U, it is tough to get into their med school!!!! Do you remember Kendell Goett Cannon, well she is going there as well as here husband and they are going to be in their 2nd year next year. Good luck!

Growinguptogether said...

If there was an Optometry school in Utah, hands down we would have stayed. That's just awesome that Cory did so well to be able to choose where he wanted to go. Good Luck. Vicky

Rachael said...

yeah! that's great ! we are glad you are staying !

Bekah B. said...

hip hip horay!! I am so happy for you guys, and me :) Lets go out to dinner next week to celebrate, can you guys??

Amy said...

Congratulations! That is really great news! I am SOOO happy you will be staying in UT!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I really wanted you to go to San Deigo so I'd have a place to stay when I go to Sea World. Bummer. ... JUST KIDDING!! I'm so excited for you, and I, too, am thrilled that you'll be in Utah so I can see you more often. YAY!! Congrats Cory!

Kimi said...

Fun stuff guys! It's always nice having that big of choice made isn't it. I know you guys will have tons of fun wherever you go! Congrats on the U of U. I'm excited we stick around and see you guys longer!