Friday, April 11, 2008

New Glasses!

Eye doctors have told me for years that I need to wear my glasses more to give my eyes a rest from contacts. My eyes are terrible, so all you normal contact-wearing folks don't have to worry, I have to wear glasses more because "I'm special!" lol! Anyway, I'm super nervous about wearing glasses, but I'm trying! I told my students that they HAD to tell me they liked my glasses! They all did! He! He! -Am I letting my teaching power go to my head???

4 comments:

Adam and Aujelle said...

Alli, Way cute glasses. I love them, you still look like a hottie, so you don't have to worry :)Love ya

Rachael said...

YOU ARE SO SILLY , YOU LOOK GREAT! I REALLY LIKE THEM.

Amy said...

I love them! I think you look cute in glasses!

Growinguptogether said...

Very cute, but you really can't go wrong on such a cute face. If you and Cory want to come over for dinner or whatever, let us know. Vicky