skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Idol Addict, and proud of it!
Okay, so I'll admit it, I'm hooked on American Idol. I avoided it for years, but I couldn't hold out any longer. So here are my favorites to win: for the girls, it has to be Brooke! I love her voice! Very cool! And for the boys, I have to support Utah's own, David Archuleta. However with some other people, I can't wait for them to be gone! :) They are: Kristy Lee (of course), Ramiele, and Jason. Let's get rid of them. The others are all really good, so I'll be happy with any of them. I haven't brought myself to vote yet, maybe this week! Who's your favorite???
2 comments:
Sure, Al. Way to discriminate against the non-Mormons.
--Pooch-mooch
K I can't help it either! Each year I try to resist and each year they suck me in just a little more. I think this year I have been sucked in worse than ever before! I love those two too! I am SOOOOO glad that punk nurse (can't remember her name, shows how often I turned the tv to mute when she was on) is no longer in the running! We could be super cheesy and do an idol girls night where we watch together....ooo and we would need to paint toe nails just to make it that next step of cheese! Haha love ya and glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment