Monday, February 18, 2008

My CUTE kids!!!


I'm halfway through my second year of teaching, and no one really gets to see my students! They're really great! I'm so lucky to have such a great class! They make my job a lot easier! This picture is from Halloween, hence the headstones! I'm off-track right now, so I'll take a new picture in March. You know most of the time I really like my job, but when I'm off-track I absolutely LOVE it!!!

4 comments:

Tony Anderson said...

Sweet blog, you guys!

It looks like you've been having some fun!

I always forget that we have a blog, but I'm trying to write in it. How are things going these days?

Amy said...

Awesome! I am glad you have one. I think they are an awesome way to keep in touch and up-to-date on friends. Love ya guys!

Rachael said...

fun alli, i found your blog through bekahs ! cute kids, i hope they are nice to you!

Growinguptogether said...

What lucky kids. I wish Troy could get a great teacher like you. You and Cory are such a cute couple. Ryan and I obviously voted for you to go to school in San Diego. It's a great place to live, as you know.