Monday, February 18, 2008

Friends Forever!


A couple of weeks ago I got together with my childhood friends: Bekah, Kjirsten, and Abby. Bekah is married and has a great job (and a nice house to live in). Kjirst is also married and has a beautiful baby girl, Ella. -We are all soooo jealous! And Abby is working hard and having a fun time in Seattle! We miss her, but whenever she's in town we try to get together!

3 comments:

Bekah B. said...

You forgot to say since 5!! Your blog is sooo cute! I am excited to stay connected more with our blogs...That is so funny that we both put this picture up!! love ya

Kjirsten said...

Hey! I love this picture. I am so glad you have a blog. I love finding out when my friends have blogs so I can stay more in touch. I love you!

Ruth said...

Hi Alli! I found your blog link on Bekah's. Hope it's okay that I'm snooping around. :) You look great! Welcome to the blogging world!

(P.S. This is Bekah's sister)