
Alex just went through the temple for the very first time! It's so fun to have our family together at the temple! Alex just got his mission call to San Diego, CA! If you know my family, you know how funny that is because my parents are from San Diego!!! We have grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, cousins all over the San Diego area! Plus, Cory and I are seriously considering moving there in August for medical school! Too funny!!! -P.S. Do you like my new short haircut?

4 comments:
very cute haircut, YAY California!
That must have been such a neat experience. I am so excited for him! We are waiting for Chase's call. Probably in the next couple weeks. I can't believe they are old enough to go on missions! By the way I LOVE your hair!
congrats on the call alex! also yes i love your hair! so cute
Congrats to Alex. Can't believe he's old enough to go on a mission (and Chase for that matter)! I guess that means I'm getting older too. :(
I tried Amanda's blog, but it wouldn't work. I'll try the link on your blog now. Thanks for letting me know she has one.
Also, your family looks great! And darling haircut!
Post a Comment